Monday, June 24, 2019

How Many Cats Can I Put On My Shoulder

I legit think you can get a hangover from Benadryl. I always give people's solutions a try to be able to sleep, and someone suggested some extra strength Benadryl to knock me out for bed time. I didn't get knocked out, but it did feel like my bed was taking me on a pirate adventure across the seven seas! And then when it was time to get up, I had a dizzy headache. I won't be doing that again!

So anyways, I came across a few kittens this week that I had a lot of fun with. Every time I found a kitten, I'd pick it up and plop it on my shoulder. I have pictures of like three different kittens on me. I was going so crazy with my trend, I borrowed someone's like 15 pound chubby gray cat, Charlie, and tried to place him on my shoulders. 

Ok, so I typed all this out and it was a good email. everything before this point was original. Then my computer decided to not keep any of the stuff after this point, and I am not typing up that storm again. Let me be like Inigo Montoya. there is too much. let me sum up:

We found 3 new people to teach.
I played my jaw harp for a herd of cows.
we put our 10 year old girl on date for baptism.
miracles are abounding.
a drunk person fell into the road and I was able to dodge them at the last second in our corolla. they got up and stumbled away.

That's just about it. Sorry for the lack luster email. It was really good before that dumb computer deleted it. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment